Frequently Asked Questions, continued

Q. Will I be groggy after the treatment is over?
A. You will feel just fine. For your safety, you may be required to have a family member or friend drive you home.

Q. Will my insurance cover Dental Relaxation treatment?
A. Insurance generally covers a portion of the care. Your insurance coverage will be reviewed and, if necessary, financing can be arranged to ensure you get the dental care you need.

Q. What is the name of the drug that I will be given?
A. There are a number of safe and highly effective anxiety-reducing medications on the market today. For example, a drug called Triazolam is commonly used during Oral Conscious Sedation, or OCS, while Valium is often used during Axiolysis. Your dentist will choose the medication that best suits your individual needs.

Sedation Dentists
Online Form | Click here to fill out an online registration form and get connected to a Sedation Dentist today.
  Sedation Dentists   Sedation Dentists